What We're All About

CU Students have teamed together this year to learn through exploration how to manipulate many different instructional technologies. In time we hope to branch out and share our knowledge with other educators and peers.
We'd like to serve as a resource to our fellow future educators and professors of Education who would like to put that SmartBoard to use in their classroom, or learn how to use podcasts in the classroom as tools for parent involvement or student assessments. The possibilities are endless!
Love,
Your local Clemson Geek Squad

4.29.2008

Reflection of The Year

I really feel that I have learned a lot, had many helpful experiences, and am excited about doing more with Creative Inquiry next year. We went from going to Club 245 and observing and talking about technology to actually doing it. After learning the technology that I was using and collaborating with other students in the class, I felt very confident about going to Club 245 and leading a lesson! This year to me, was a year to pull everything together, and now that I feel like we have all of our ducks in the row--I can't wait to see what we will be able to accomplish!!

No comments: